As the evenings start to get shorter and most people get back to routine after the summer season, we have listed some of the Bundoran winter courses available in the area below.
Pilates and Barre classes at the Retail Park in Bundoran from Mon 10th Sept:
- Mon 5.15pm Beginners Pilates
- Mon 6.15pm All Levels Pilates
- Mon 7.15pm Barre (cardio class mixing Pilates principles and ballet moves to music)
- Mon 8.15pm Experienced Pilates
- Wed 10am Experienced Pilates
More details and booking: www.pilatesdonegal.ie
A day of 3 workshops for adults, do all 3 or just the 1!!
1. 9.30am-11.30am “15 minutes to healthy, happy kids” €50
2. 12.30pm – 3.30pm “Explorer’s Club” €85
3. 4pm – 6pm “Meditation” workshop €50
1. In this 2-hour Mini Me Yoga workshop, parents, grandparents, childcare providers and teachers learn simple techniques for introducing 15 minutes a day of yoga and positive thinking to preschool and primary school-aged children using games and exercises designed to make it fun and engaging.
No experience with yoga is necessary – anyone can join in the fun!
Each participant receives a set of 14 Magick Yoga Cards and will learn about:
• Making energy water
• Why we do kids yoga
• Plus, at least 14 yoga poses
It’s action-packed and full of information as well as practical tools.
Everyone leaves with what they need to get started right away, with an easy 15 minute a day program designed to be used in your daily routine, whether it be in the home, the classroom, community groups, play dates, weekend sleepovers etc.
Introducing these simple games in school, daycare or the home significantly reduces stress, increases children’s capacity to learn, be gentle to one another, respect nature and grow strong mentally and physically. During this age where childhood diabetes, food intolerance’s and hyper active syndromes are on the rise, our games and activities bring much needed fun time where children can create and express themselves.
This is an opportunity to strengthen the bond with your child while improving their (and your) well-being in just 15 minutes a day.
2. From 12.30pm we will have the next step of the training for those who have completed the 2 hour workshop and want to carry on learning how to make yoga and positive thinking even more fun for kids.
I will introduce you to 14 new yoga poses. This is an intermediate level workshop where you will learn to plan and create many different types of classes from 15 – 45 minutes long. This workshop is perfect for primary school teachers and early childhood educators. You will leave the workshop with a set of 14 new yoga cards and a manual with lesson plans for up to 15 classes that you can mix and match to create even more FUN yoga sessions!!!
3. In this Mini Me Yoga Meditation Workshop, parents/ educators learn simple techniques for introducing 15 minutes of meditation to children and teens of all ages.
No experience with meditation is necessary- anyone can join in the fun of inner peace.
This workshop includes:
3 meditation methods
4 guided visualisations
1 guided visulisation template
14 colouring mandalas
For more on the courses below see www.medpartnership.com
or click here – www.discoverbundoran.com/events