The building which is now occupied by the Community Centre, and previously AIB Bank, is built.
The Railway Bar on the corner of Main Street and Station Road is built and stands to this day as the oldest pub in Bundoran.
Shell House built on Main Street (however the shells and mosaic were not added until around 1930)
On the 8th of February 1870, Judge Flanagan of the Landed Estates Court ruled that the Rights Of Way‘ in Bundoran would be granted in perpetuity to the people of the town. The court awarded the public right of way for horses, carts, carriages, and foot passengers, at all times,..Read More
A groundbreaking case was commenced to protect the blocking of the Right of Way from the Main Street to the sea.
The high altar at the newly opened Church of the Immaculate Conception is consecrated by the Most Rev. Dr Donnelly.
Presbyterian Church built at West End (now derelict)
Coastal road (now walkway) passing between Carricknanean (Rock of the Birds) and Thrupenny Pool built by Colonel Connolly.
The pumphouse overlooking Donegal Bay built by the Hamiltons.
Brighton Terrace which runs parallel to the Promenade is built by local landlords – The Hamiltons.