Heritage Week at the Bundoran Museum – Looking at Bundoran’s Beach and Shale Formation.
Where: Bundoran Community Centre
When: Sat 13 Aug 2022 - Sat 20 Aug 2022
Time: All Day
Address: Main Street, Bundoran, F94 RH33
Phone: (071) 982 9675
Heritage Week at the Bundoran Museum, Bundoran Community Centre.
Looking at Bundoran’s Beach and Shale Formation.
An audio and visual display on the changing landscape at Main Beach in Bundoran through geological time to present day and the effects of climate and the change on this environment.
Dates and times of the audio and visual display:
- Saturday the 13th of August,12pm – 2pm
- Monday the 15th of August, 9am – 5pm
- Tuesday the 16th of August, 9am – 5pm
- Wednesday the 17th of August, 9am – 5pm
- Thursday the 18th of August, 9am – 5pm
- Friday the 19th of August, 9am – 5pm
- Saturday the 20th of August, 12pm – 2pm