Stars Of The West Summer Camp
Where: Bundoran Pastoral Centre
When: Mon 2 Aug 2021 - Fri 6 Aug 2021
Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Address: Church Road, Bundoran, Co Donegal
1. All parents / guardians will be emailed the Camp Registration Form in advance. Please fill in the form and return to me either ; via Email or print and sign and give it to the child to bring on the 1st day of Camp.
2.No child will be permitted to attend without completing the form.
3.Also emailed will be the New Camp Guidelines (lots of details re the Camps so all will be asked to read carefully)
4. I will forward my Bank / Payment Details to all signing up/ Cash payments will be accepted if needed (but preferably not)
5. Children attending Camp must come at their allocated time only – these will be staggered times for drop off and collection (TBC) and only the child is allowed to enter the building (as per our Guidelines)
6. Temperature checks will be taken and logged for each child and staff member each day on arrival. Should any child / staff member be displaying any possible symptoms of Covid illness, they will not be permitted to enter Camp and must be taken home immediately.
Should any child / staff member display signs DURIJNG class, the Covid Response Plan will be activated.
6. We kindly ask you NOT to send your child to any session should they be displaying any Covid symptoms.
7. As Camp times are 1/2 day, we are very hopeful that this will keep us all safe and well. Cleaning will take place regularly and toilets will be checked and kids escorted to the toilet area, to ensure they wash / sanitize their hadns.
8. We will ideally use the Outdoor Area for the whole session (at the rear of the Hall) . This will be weather dependent. We will of course use the Indoor Area too – which will be clearly marked with Social Distancing Markers, and the Indoor Toilet is available at all times.
9. Children are asked to dress appropriately, wear runners, hair tied up etc.
10.Children must bring their own Water Bottle clearly labelled, and a small snack they can open themselves (no sharing of food or drinks allowed)
11. A small Arts and Crafts Bags will be given to each child on Day 1 and no sharing will be allowed (e.g. Crayons / Markers etc)
We understand this will be the 1st time most children are back in a Summer Camp Environment since possibly 2019 (if they did not do a Camp in 2020 or ever before due to their young ages) ,so myself and our SOTW Team want to help make it an enjoyable experience for all involved. We are busy brainstorming games and ideas (Garden Art etc) than can be done safely for all – following Social Distance guidelines and the no touching rule – but still have fun!
Should you wish to speak to me about anything – please phone me on 0861504455 (as I am not always online to check emails regularly)