Bundoran Dune Run is the town’s newest sporting event and challenge which will take place on Saturday 21st September 2024
Registration open now.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When can I register – you can register from the 10th of February 2024. Follow the instructions to register on bundorandunerun.com
- Is there a capacity on registrations – there will be a capacity on participants. Registration will stay open until the capacity is reached on a first come, first serve bases. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
- Can I purchase a t-shirt or does it come with registration – T-shirt will come with registration
- Will there be chip timing – yes, this is a chip timing event
- Will my race number, chip and t-shirt be sent out in advance or do I collect it on the day – Everything will posted to you two weeks before the event.
- Is there an age limit – Nobody under 15 can take part.
- Where can I park on the day – there will be limited parking on the day at the event site. The event takes place within walking distance to the town. There is plenty of parking around Bundoran – please note that parking charges will be in place on the day of the event.
- Will there be a lock up facility – There will not be a facility to lock up personal possessions. We would advise participants to bring minimal personal belongings and leave them locked in your car out of view.
- Will there be toilets – yes there will be toilets
- Will there be showers available – there will not be showers available at the event site however there are outdoor showers at Main Beach and also at the public toilet block next to the Tourist Office at the Bridge.
- Will there be refreshments – Tullan Tin Can will be open for the day with teas, coffees, soft drinks, snacks, sandwiches etc,
- Where does the money go – This event will be an annual fundraiser for the local GAA team Realt Na Mara Bundoran. All proceeds will go toward the park development fund for Realt Na Mara GAA. The organisation of this event is 100% voluntary
- Can I register on the day – Depending on availability, you may be able to register on the day. Again, to avoid disappointment, we highly recommend registering early.
- Is the event applicable to all fitness levels – Yes, it’s not just a race, it’s a challenge. The ultimate goal is to complete the challenge. Participants can run, jog or walk. Whatever it takes for you to achieve your own personal goal.
- Is there a corporate rate for entry – Please contact us directly via email for details – email@example.com
- Are you on social media – Yes our channels are Instagram and Facebook. Instagram can be found here and Facebook can be found here.