Address: Westend, Bundoran, North West, Ireland
Portbeg holiday homes, ‘your home from home’ offers self catering properties in various areas of Bundoran, Ireland’s Surfing Capital.
Quality Holiday Homes in Bundoran, County Donegal with a great location on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way.
All our properties in Bundoran are within walking distance to the Atlantic Coast, restaurants, pubs and visitor attractions, offering extensive leisure facilities and activities.
Each holiday home is furnished to the highest standard with an array of mod cons.
Our commitment to quality and exemplary customer service has contributed to our ongoing success.
We aim to offer value for money. So if you are arranging a surfing holiday, golf trip, quiet weekend away, family gathering, beach or equestrian break then Portbeg Holiday Homes can assist with the perfect location to stay, play and relax.
Properties are located in secure, quiet locations; our homes are ideally suited to families, surfers or to people just wanting to ‘get away from it all’.
Only the four bed houses are situated by our office in Portbeg. All other self catering holiday homes and apartments are in various locations in Bundoran please read their descriptions for further details.
Our facilities include:
- Spacious, bright lounge
- Large fully fitted modern kitchen – dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and downstairs toilet
- Some ensuite bedrooms (sleeps 8)
- Oil fired central heating, open fireplace in lounge
- Travel cot and highchair available if requested
- Bed linen supplied free of charge
- Extensive storage for surfing and other sports equipment