The 2nd annual Discover Bundoran pumpkin carving competition and parade takes place on Thursday 30th October from 4pm at the Atlantic Apartotel. Families are invited to enter our competition to carve the best pumpkin and then take part in our parade through town to the library at 7pm.
What do you need to know?
- Pumpkin carving entry costs €5 per family/group.
- Registration begins at 3.30pm sharp
- There are a limited number of pumpkins and they will be allocated on a first come first served basis
- You may bring your own pumpkin but the €5 registration fee still applies
- Cutters and carving utensils will be provided however you are invited to bring your own if you wish
- The pumpkins will be lit by battery operated tee lights which will be provided
- Kids (and parents if you want!) are invited come in fancy dress
- The parade will begin (weather permitting) at 7pm sharp and route to the library via Main Street
- If you have any further questions please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out some of the fun we had last year!
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]