From Monday 7th June 2021, outdoor dining is permitted in Bundoran and across the country. As a result, many of the food trade in Bundoran have taken the opportunity to provide a new and different offering to their customers.
Thanks to a grant made available through the local authority, many food businesses have been able to make use of outdoor space at their premises and some of the parking spots to offer outdoor dining facilities ahead of the indoor dining restrictions being lifted by the government on the 5th of July which will see the majority of pubs and restaurants return to normal trading.
The restaurants and cafes offering outdoor dining in Bundoran are below, with the list due to increase as time goes on.
- Madden’s Bridge Bar (pictured above) – book online – maddensbridgebar.ie
- McGarrigles Restaurant – walk up only – first come first served.
- Caroline’s Café – first come first served – open 10am-6pm.
- Salty Fox – first come first served.
- Allingham Arms – reservations at weekends only – walkup weekdays – Phone 071 9841075
- HardyBaker – first come first served.
- Taj Mahal – Pre booking only – (071)9829555 or 0831993927 – open 4pm -10pm.
- Atlantic Bar at Apartotel – Fridays 3-9pm, Saturdays 12-9pm, Sundays 12:30-9pm. Locally sourced produce farmed, produced and served by Lisnamulligan Farm, Castlefin, Co Donegal.
Outdoor drinking is also permitted at pubs which have the facility to do so.
The Bundoran Weekly Podcast
Check out the latest episode of our weekly podcast below! To find out more click www.bundoranweekly.com