Indoor dining in Bundoran is set to recommence on Monday following a decision by the cabinet at a meeting yesterday (Wednesday July 21st 2021).
While full details are not known at this point, here is the information that we have to date:
- Only those vaccinated will be permitted to enter the premises and this will be checked at the door of the restaurant/pub.
- There will be no time limit once you enter the premises.
- There will be a limit of 6 adults per table.
- There will be no service at the bar.
- 2 metres between tables if kids are present, otherwise 1 metre.
We expect further information regarding indoor dining in Bundoran in the coming days. Our “What’s Open in Bundoran” blog will be updated with the latest information as we get it.
As of this point, there is no further information available about the reopening of amusements or other indoor activities which remain closed at this time.
While Covid remains a risk, patrons are reminded to exercise all necessary precautions to prevent the spread of the virus, even if vaccinated. The advice since the start still remains as important today as it did on day one.
- Wash Your Hands properly and often
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Social distance – stay at least 2 metres from other people
- Wear a facemask
The latest Government advice is available here and the latest information from the HSE is available here. Social distancing should be observed as well as cough & sneeze etiquette and regular hand washing. As always if you are sick or have developed any of the symptoms of Coronavirus, you are asked to stay away from businesses and other people, isolate and contact your GP.
The Bundoran Weekly Podcast
Check out the latest episode of our weekly podcast below! To find out more click www.bundoranweekly.com