The call for female entrepreneurs in the Bundoran area has been made to take part in the ACORNS 8 programme which will commence shortly.
The programme uses a peer support approach and avails of voluntary Lead Entrepreneurs thanks to the continued support of the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine.
· To be considered for ACORNS 8, applicants must (i) have set up a new business (sales generated no earlier than the end of June 2019), or (ii) be actively planning a new venture and have made good progress towards getting the new venture off the ground. Indicators of actively planning a business would include organising the start-up team, sourcing equipment / facilities, money saved for the start-up, writing the business plan, etc.
- They must own or part-own the business which must be located in a rural area, that is in an area outside the administrative city boundaries of Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick and Waterford.
- If selected, applicants must be available to attend the launch Forum and first round table session on October 24th and 25th, 2022.
- They must expect to become an employer within three years.
· There is no restriction on sectors and applicants do not have to be a client of any agency.
· The deadline for application for this year’s ACORNS programme is midnight on Friday, September 23rd, 2022.
As always interested female entrepreneurs can access information and should register their interest at www.acorns.ie to receive an application form.
The Bundoran Weekly Podcast
Check out the latest episode of our weekly podcast below! To find out more click www.bundoranweekly.com