Fireworks public information – Fireworks Display –
Saturday 19th July 2014
The fireworks display will commence at 10.30pm at Main Beach Car Park
The following path closures will be in place:
- There will be NO ACCESS TO THE MAIN BEACH from 9.15pm on Saturday 19th July.
- The promenade from outside Bundoran Adventure Park as far as the first shelter on the Roguey Cliff Walk will be closed from 9.15pm until the fireworks display has finished.
- The access road LS5088 will be closed from the entrance to Bundoran Adventure Park (Wave Surfer/Go Karts side) to Main Beach (Sea Shell Service Unit)
- Half of Main Beach Car Park will remain open for SPECTATORS ONLY – no cars will be permitted within the car park from 6pm on Saturday 19th July. For your safety a barrier will be placed half way across the car park – PLEASE DO NOT CROSS THIS BARRIER.
- CARS MUST BE REMOVED FROM MAIN BEACH CAR PARK BY 6PM.
*PLEASE NOTE* If you are walking Roguey after 9.30pm you will have to exit the walk at the side gate to the Great Northern Hotel and exit via the Hotel avenue.
Optimal Viewing Positions:
The fireworks display will be best viewed from the Main Beach Car Park however this area has a limit Capacity. Once this area is full, patrons will be asked to view the fireworks from the local access road which runs parallel to the old Astoria Ballroom and the Go Karts.
Other suggested viewing points include:
- Pedestrian area beside Waterworld on seafront
- First shelter on Roguey Walk above the Diving Boards. (access via Roguey Walk – Tullan Strand entrance)
PLEASE KEEP YOUNG CHILDREN SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES AND OBEY THE DIRECTIONS OF EVENT STEWARDS